Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SCOOPS & PLIERS ARE BACK

Fear not, loyal readers......SCOOPS & PLIERS ARE BACK!

Lots has happened since the end of last football season causing for the lack of posts, most notably, the addition of the newest member to Scoops' family, Peanut. Little Peanut will even offer some prognostication throughout the season, but for now, he has to pay his dues and sit in the back of bus, Rosa Parks style, while Scoops & Pliers drive.

Upcoming Events:
-Thursday, 08/13/09: SCOOPS & PLIERS MEDIA DAY
-Thursday, 08/20/09: ACC, BIG EAST & BIG TEN CONFERENCE FOCUS
-Thursday, 08/27/09: BIG XII, PAC TEN & SEC FOCUS
-Thursday, 09/03/09: NON-BCS CONFERENCE FOCUS + KICKOFF THURSDAY THROWDOWN

There will be others mixed in, including Scoops' hard hitting Big Ten preview PLUS others to get everyone in the '09 mood.

Also being introduced in 2009 will be Thursday night, Friday night, & Saturday TWITTER updates from the scene of the crimes, which will usually be in front of a 42" screen, the RV Victory Tailgate Lot, & TCF Bank Stadium Section 117.

"The time is now, the place is here, and the whole wide world is filled with cheer!" -RUN DMC

3 comments:

Urban Meyer said...

Ah yes, the brilliant mind of a guy who thinks that I'm a lousy college football coach.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you, Scoops....my two national championship rings were plugging my ears.

Todd Reesing said...

Even though I played pitch & catch against your Gophers in the desert with relative ease last December, I can't bag on you too much, Scoops. You always had my back, have a man crush/bromance on me, and respect the way I play the game.

Rock, Chalk, Scoopsie!

Angry Black Man said...

I see Scoops (with his Rosa Parks "zinger") was channeling Jimmy The Greek again and failed his Diversity Appreciation class this winter...