Thursday, September 13, 2007

SCOOPS' TIP OF THE DAY!

I'm here to help and serve the greater sports community.

If I had to rank the greatest 4 websites of all time, my list would go like this:
4) www.hockeydb.com (So much hockey info that you can get lost and be in it for days. Just click on a team's draft, click on a few players you know, and let the fun begin. I was able to find my cousins stats from his 96-97 & 97-98 seasons with the North Iowa Huskies in the USHL)
3) www.imdb.com (Similar to hockeydb.com, only go with movies & actors. You're able to answer questions like "what happened to the original Jennifer Parker from Back to the Future?" & "what happened to the blonde harlot from Teen Wolf?")
2) www.youtube.com (All I have to say is that I punched up "Colorado Football" and I got to watch Darian Hagen & J.J. Flannigan perfect a 30 yard option pitch downfield go for a 60+ TD to tie the score against Nebraska in their classic 1989 game)
1) www.wikipedia.com (There is no debate. Movie quotes? More explanation of the movie "Seven?" Assisination of JFK? Iran-Contra Affair? It has it all. As for sports fans, my tip is simply go to wikipedia.com, and type in "Veer." With all the food for your football brain provided by said topic and all the linked up topics off of it, you are taking your own risk into a football frenzy that may never let you out. Don't say I didn't warn you!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.